If you are frantically trying to get boat projects done to leave with the class of 2004 (or 2005 or 06 etc.), then there might be a few tips in these reflections for you.
- March 15th 2008: Exploratory essay "The Malae o le Tai"
- Notes for travelers to American Samoa
- Notes for travelers to PERU part 3
- Notes for travelers to PERU part 2
- Notes for travelers to PERU part 1
- Reflections on Encanto's stay in El Salvador or
"Encanto's short version of the Lonely Planet to El Salvador
- Guidelines for Hurricane Preparedness
- Favorite gear for the journey, beyond the obvious stuff....:
- Essential Library
- Favorites for a comfortable daily life
- KID’s Favorites
- Information on food provisioning
- Information on Health Care
- BIGGEST TIP (listen up all ye’ Captains)